This post is also available in:
Français (French) Deutsch (German)
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are
committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your
How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical
location, browser type and version, and operating syste
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the
referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
3. Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as
your email website.
4. Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For
example, your name, address and phone number
5. Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails
6. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or
transaction you make through our website, which includes your name,
address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
7. Any other personal information you send to us.
Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Administering our website and business
2. Personalizing our website for you
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our website
4. Sending you goods purchased through our website
5. Supplying services purchased through our website
6. Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and
collecting payments from you.
7. Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
8. Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
9. Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can
unsubscribe at any time).
10.Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the
businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
11. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to
13.Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
14.Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of
15. Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers,insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing
information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing
4. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other
competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to
order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred
between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to
use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries
which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the
European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan,
China, and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for
publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the
world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information