The Timedata Computer TdC8001 is advanced high-tech in a rugged and weather resistant casing. It stands out due to the super accurate TCXO quartz along with hardened circuitry which allow full operation from – 25 °C to 50 °C (- 10 °F to 122 °F). Specially designed LCD displays for running time and data editing are visible in all light levels and work instantly. A very fast thermal printer and two separate keypads characterize the extraordinary user-friendliness.
- universal programs for many sports
- temperature resistant display
- precision up to 1/10,000 s
- rechargeable battery
- memory for app. 18,000 times
- 10 independent timing channels
- with power supply unit PS12